You Must Course
Are you ready to write your book?
From the author and creator of You Must Write a Book (and 50 other books), 1.75 million copies sold, and 3 million words written, and an Amazon featured author comes the You Must Write a Book Live Coaching Course.
“The You Must Write a Book Course is absolutely amazing. Honorée provides insightful (and often funny and quirky) content and valuable tips, advice, and guidance on how to become a successful, income-earning author, AND how to increase sales for your business. After reading, You Must Write a Book I was inspired to write my book for my company, Wish Granted! I wasn’t sure if I should take the course as I had read the book, but the live coaching and direct answers to my questions have proven to be well worth it; like 100x worth it. I am super pleased that I have invested in this course, as I have no doubt that it will exponentially increase business revenue and sales of my books, as well helped me create my new series that Honorée has given me personalized guidance on! If you even have a slight consideration of taking this course, stop thinking about and just go for it. You will not be disappointed.” ~Holly Rustick, owner of WEGO Grants and author (Erica Sand) of the Sojourning Soul Series
I just finished Honoree’s Course, and it was everything I needed and didn’t know I needed! I’ve always known I “have a book in me.” What I didn’t know was everything you have to do once you actually sit down and write it. Honoree walks you through the mechanics of everything you need to consider from start to finish. But it’s not just the writing of the book. That’s a small portion of it….her beauty comes in helping you understand everything you need to do to launch the book well: Timelines, editors, marketing, ranking, printing and all the other things you need to consider.
I had an idea of the book I wanted to write. She helped me understand that I needed to focus the book on a very particular “avatar.” This idea alone was worth the price of admission. It helped me get the book concept focused on my exact audience. I knew exactly what I needed to say to them. I really thought the work would be done once the book was written. She helped me understand there are 3 critical phases to the book. The first is getting it published (this isn’t just the words on the page, it’s the designers, editors and the launch team), then you have the first 31 days of launch (the MOST important) on Amazon. Finally, you have the 3rd phase which she calls “The Rest of Your Life” which includes how to market/promote/use your book to further your goals.
The course was recorded so I can go back and review the materials as needed as I go through this journey. There were people in the course from all phases of their book writing: Some like me that hadn’t started word to paper up to attendees that were getting ready to market and launch their first book on Amazon. No matter where you are in your process, you’ll find very valuable information in her Course! ~Michael Nelson, CEO & Founder, TLC Tech
“As a new author writing my first book I’ve tried to educate myself. I have read all the books, joined all the groups and listened to all the podcasts to learn how to successfully write and publish the books that will become the cornerstone of my business. It’s a daunting task just to get the words written and published and more so when expectations for the post-publishing life of those books are so high. I’ve found Honoree’s You Must Write a Book Live Coaching Course extremely valuable as it has helped me take all of that knowledge and evaluate it from the perspective of someone that has been through this exact path many times. Honoree then goes above and beyond by adding that unique value and knowledge that only comes from experience. If you want to write and publish a book that sells and becomes the foundation of a broader strategy to build a business, whatever your business may be; you won’t find a better coach or program.” ~Matt Overlund
Crafting, writing, publishing, launching, and marketing a book is complex. With a simple process and an expert to answer your questions, you stand the best chance of getting it done—and sooner than you think. Becoming an author changed the course of my life for the better, and I know that it can do the same for you. If you’re on the same page, then You Must Write a Book Live Coaching Course might be for you!
I joined the You Must Write A Book Live Coaching Course expecting to learn about book marketing, and I’ve been completely blown away by how much Honoree has taught us! She has covered so many topics I didn’t expect including branding, business strategy and so much more. Honoree is an incredible wealth of knowledge and experience. Not only does she know her stuff, but she walks the talk! She launched her newest book in the middle of the course, and shared all of her launch and marketing strategies with us in real time! I now have a solid plan and strategy for launching my book — I know exactly what to do step by step! I really couldn’t have asked for more. Thanks, Honorée! ~Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, Author of The Fifth Vital Sign: Master Your Cycles and Optimize Your Fertility
I recently completed Honoree’s You Must Write a Book course, and I could not be more pleased with the learning I took away from it. Initially, I was hesitant to sign up for the course because I had already completed the writing and editing phases, and I was about to begin marketing the book. Honoree assured me I would derive benefit beyond marketing knowledge, and she was absolutely correct! As a first-time author, I had no idea how many decisions—both large and small—were still in front of me. Honoree was there every step of the way to alert me to, and guide me through, each of them. She even helped me navigate through (and correct) several challenging situations related to decisions I had made earlier in the book writing process.
Honoree is clearly THE subject matter expert on this topic. But it’s not just her knowledge I valued—it was also her approach to facilitating each session. Her style is highly engaging and interactive. As one would expect, she enters each session with a pre-determined topic area and agenda, but she strikes a wonderful balance between covering the planned content and allowing for appropriate tangential discussions and “sidebar” conversations. Honoree realizes everyone’s objectives for taking a course of this nature are different, and she is highly skilled at maximizing learning for the collective group while ensuring each individual’s personal questions are addressed.
Additionally, Honoree seems to be always fine-tuning and perfecting her craft. She consistently sought feedback on what was working well for us, and how the Course could be modified to be even better the next time around. Her professionalism and quest for perfection serve her well. Whether you are a first-time author or an experienced writer, I would highly recommend you take this course. You will undoubtedly learn a great deal about writing, publishing, and marketing your book, and will not regret the decision. —Mitch Duckler, Managing Partner, FullSurge
Honorée Corder’s You Must Write a Book Course is hands-down the best investment I’ve ever made. I’m an adjunct math professor and I cannot tell you how FREAKED OUT I was about putting down the money to pay for this course, but it’s absolutely 100% worth it. Here are a few reasons:
1. Honorée is crazy smart. If you’ve ever read Honorée’s books, you already know that she’s smart. But OMG, she is freaking smart. She is the person you want giving you advice. She’s real-world-let’s-figure-out-how-to-make-this-happen smart. She’ll help you figure out how to take what you’ve got and fix, tweak, grow, and transform it until it’s bigger and better than you ever thought possible. I’m serious — I thought my goals were out-of-this-world unrealistic before I started this course… and, honestly, at that point they probably were. Now, 8 classes in, I have a concrete game plan to make it all happen and it’s totally realistic.
2. Honorée has so many brilliant ideas, insights, and advice. Each week, I block off 2 hours after our class to organize and get on paper the many, many, many brilliant, life-altering ideas that have come from class: ways to make my book better, my website better, my branding better, my networking better, my time management better, my email list auto-responder sequence better, my launch week game plan better. There are just so many ideas and tips that come from each class that it’s incredible.
3. Honorée is inspiring. If you’ve ever read any of Honoree’s books, you also know that she’s a super inspiring person. And she is just like that in the course! There is so much to do to publish a book that it can be overwhelming, but her class is a weekly burst of positive energy that keeps me motivated and inspired all week long.
4. I felt the course paid for itself after the first class. Ultimately, the math is what made me decide to make the leap and take the course: It’s $5,000, which seems like a lot. BUT… I figured that if I take home $10 per book I sell, then I’ll only have to sell an extra 500 books to break even on this course. After the 1st class, I told my husband — yup, the class already paid for itself! Now, 8 classes in, I can tell you it probably has paid for itself 10x or 50x or 100x over. I can’t put a number on the future income I’ll gain from everything I’ve learned, but I know it’s huge enough that the price tag of the course is nothing in comparison.
5. Last, it’ll save you time. I’m pretty sure I could’ve spent a decade learning through trial and error what I’ve learned these last two months.
Included in this course:
EIGHT (8) weekly 90-minute group coaching sessions (including 15 minutes of Q&A) that include detailed information on:
What to do before you put pen to paper
Identifying your book’s ideal reader (your avatar) and why that is crucial to your book’s long-term success
Intentionally crafting the contents of your book
How to write the book as quickly and easily as possible, or finding the right help
Publishing like a pro: exactly how to make your book indistinguishable from traditional publishing (and access to my bench of awesome, seasoned professionals)
Having a successful launch (so the book sells forever, online and offline)
How to market your book and market with your book
How to find, hire, and manage the team you need
How to turn the contents of your book into multiple streams of income
Social Media and your online presence
and much more! I share information not shared in any interview, blog post, or in any of my ten books on writing, and I work with you on exactly how to maximize your book even before you publish it.
TWO (2) 30-minute 1-1 coaching sessions
2019 8-Week Session Start Dates: April 2nd, June 4th & September 3rd.
INVESTMENT: $5,000 one-time payment or two payments of $2,650.
Participants can also purchase additional 1-1 time for $500/30 minutes (50% off my normal coaching rate)
Are you ready to become an author?
Apply Now for the Next Session!
*Limited to 15 Participants*
Download and fill out the application below, then email it to Assistant@HonoreeCorder.com